Sales Operation Manager
- Oversee the sales funnel.
- To develop, organize, manage and oversee the entire sales operation of the company
-Make sure sales teams are running as efficiently and productively as possible
-Plan and grow efficiency and effectiveness in sales practices, processes and operations within the sales team
-Establish, implement and review sales reports and monitoring performance against targets.
-Prepare regular contact reports, forecast, monitor revenues and sales team customer account card and business review is up-to-date.
-Compile market intelligence such as competitors＊ pricing, new product launch and competing activities as well as information on new leads.
Published : 25 Mar 2021 View Details
- Manage and update price page
- Manage daily operation brand's for online store across all e-commerce.
- Manage work flow and priorities for the E-commerce based on goals and direction.
- Create product list for all platform eg : tapes, adhesives, abrasives, tools and any other stock categories assigned by HOD.
- Plan online sales & marketing strategies and tactical campaigns to drive sales, brand presences, search optimization, traffic acquisition, conversion and sales in meeting the targeted online market and sales growth.
- Uploading and maintaining of product catalogue including extended product description and product image.
- Proactively research and stay abreast of e-commerce platform market.
-To perform any ad-hoc task assigned by the HOD from time to time
Published : 25 Mar 2021 View Details
1. Sourcing and introducing new product into market
a) Pricing SOS
b) Research and study / analysis in product and market relevancy
2. Generate Sales Lead
a) Formulate marketing programs 每 market penetration and segmentation
b) Strategic planning
3. Advertising and Promotion
a) Brand management 每 strategic management in brand credibility and image establishment.
b) Joint promotion with principles e.g. 3M, Dynabrade
c) Other promotions 每 exhibition and promotion to stimulate sales through salesmen and dealers
4. Research and Information
a) Build and maintain data 每 market needs and trend
- Customers profile e.g. existing customers group by Industry or Application
- Competitors data
- Product information e.g. catalogues to be distributed
5. Budgeting (Sales and Advertising and promotion)
a) Product catalogues and brochures for all sales group
b) Exhibition 每 samples to be distributed, door gift, handouts, booth setting etc.
c) Promotion expenses
a) Distribution network / new dealer＊s channel
b) Public relations
a) To coordinate or arrange in house training e.g. product training
b) To conduct various training to others
Published : 26 Feb 2021 View Details
This position is responsible for managing & engaging with end users in the market. Build a relationship between customers and developing sales strategies as well as new developments in the assigned market segment.
1. Responsible in achieving company annual sales target and maintain profitability.
2. Responsible for the Group Sales target and KPI.
3. Spearhead, formulate and strategic planning, budget, implementation, achieve sales, forecast, manage the task within the scope of the Sales & Marketing team.
4. Independently plan schedule, lead and conduct basic product training to the new hire.
5. Independently motivate and lead the sales team.
6. Planning new business and products to enhance the company＊s growth target 20% annually.
7. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
8. Understand and solve the subordinate and customers problems and needs necessary to develop sales.
9. Use Strategic business planning tools to draw up business plans based on market studies done for short term and long term plans and review them annually.
Published : 16 Feb 2021 View Details
- Collect market information and gain a comprehensive knowledge about products.
- Responsible for company branding and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with sales department to implement marketing strategies such as event, sales activities or advertising to strengthen engagement with target customers.
- Manage company website, social media platform including Facebook and Instagram.
- Help sales department with price pages and data entry.
Published : 11 Apr 2019 View Details