1. Responsible for new accounts development and maintaining existing customers.
2. Manage and expand product range and usage in the assigned territory for sales growth.
3. Achieve personal sales target and contribute to team annual forecast.
4. Plan, organize and manage sales activities efficiently and timely report submission for good business growth.
5. Cultivate strong relationship with customers.
6. Perform needs analysis and account qualification on new leads/opportunities.
7. Execute marketing activities in promotion/trade promotions
8. Evaluate client requirements and providing solutions and appropriate applications Occupational Health & Environmental Safety or other products and services.
9. Prepare regular reports on market competition/customer/sales movement/OHES or other sales forecast.
10. Conduct market research, gather product information and compile reports to feedback to the management.
11. Provide technical support to customers and colleagues whenever necessary.
Customer Portfolio Management
12. Develop a customer base and managed according to priority in sales volume and repeat order
13. Identify opportunities that can grow the business in existing customers
14. Consistently able to develop new accounts valued at per QTR.
15. Assist in any other duties as required from time to time.
Published : 6 Apr 2019 View Details